- 5 cents per drop
- Cleansing, energizing and emotionally invigorating
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment
- Add 1-2 drops to a glass of water to aid in digestion and cleanse the body
- create green cleaning products using lemon oil
- Use in cooking. Add a few drops to marinades or for a zing in salad dressings. Add to cookies and cakes or smoothies!
Read more about Lemon HERE
- 10 cents per drop
- Has hundreds of uses!
- Lavender is all things calming and soothing! We often think about lavender to calm the emotions which it does but it is also very calming for the skin.
- Great for sunburn – use fractionated coconut oil with 4 drops of lavender oil.
- Use without diluting for bug bites (even for kids)
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and put in your pillow at night.
- Make a roller bottle with fractionated coconut oil and 7 – 15 drops of lavender or use Lavender Touch – roll on feet, neck, wrist, spine at bedtime.
- Add 4-5 drops to a bath with 1 cup of Epsom salt and baking soda.
Read more about Lavender HERE
- 10 cents per drop
- Peppermint is energizing and exhilarating. Try putting 1 drop of peppermint and 1 drop of wild orange in the palm of your hand, rub and inhale!
- Relieves neck tension, promotes clear airways, supports oral health and soothes the stomach.
- Nice in the diffuser with lavender and lemon.
- It’s cooling. In a small spray bottle mix water with 10 drops of peppermint and spritz your body. Add lavender to use for a sunburn.
- Rub 1 drop between your fingers and inhale through 1 nostril while closing the other to relieve a stuffy nose.
- Use the Beadlets for tummy trouble or to freshen your breath.
Read more about Peppermint HERE
Melaleuca (Tea Tree)
- 9 cents per drop
- Best known for it’s purifying properties
- Used to cleanse the skin, encourage healthy nail growth, a healthy scalp, and clear complexion.
- Combine 1-2 drops with facial cleanser or moisturizer or apply a drop directly to a blemish or skin irritation.
- Use as a surface cleaner and purifier – add a few drops to a spray bottle with water.
- Use as a deodorizer in the trash can or even in stinky shoes.
Read more about Melaleuca HERE
- 12 cents per drop
- Powerful cleansing properties and supports the immune, respiratory and digestive systems.
- Powerful antioxidant
- Replace 1 tablespoon of dried oregano with 1 drop of essential oil.
- Known as a “hot” oil which means you should always dilute with a carrier oil if using topically.
Read more about Oregano HERE
- 35 cents per drop
- Often referred to as the King of essential oils because of it’s powerful health benefits.
- Supports cellular function, promotes relaxation and balanced mood, boost immune and respiratory systems and supports smooth healthy skin. Provides emotional support. Helps with memory and focus.
- Dilute and apply topically to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Apply to the bottom of feet to promote relaxation and to balance mood.
- Diffuse with lavender at night
Read more about Frankincense HERE
- 16 cents per drop
- Most popular blend dōTERRA sells!
- Immune support blend – mix 1-2 drops with carrier oil and massage on your chest. Carry the Beadlets in your bag to take internally. Each Beadlet is 1/2 a drop.
- Diffuse to cleanse the air, add 3 drops in a diffuser. Try adding peppermint, lavender or wild orange.
- Helps emotionally with the change of seasons.
- Great for cleaning – use vinegar and water for the base then add On Guard and peppermint.
Learn more about On Guard HERE
- 10 cents per drop
- Similar to a natural vapor rub. Great for respiratory support – try applying topically to the chest.
- Make a soothing salve
- Nice in the diffuser. Try with lavender at night to relax or with wild orange for stress reduction.
- It’s powerful but also calming.
- Great for times when you need to find your voice and connect to your breath.
Read more about Breathe HERE
- 15 cents per drop
- Specially formulated to support healthy digestion.
- Can be taken internally or massaged topically to soothe the occasional stomach issues.
- Helpful in harmonizing emotional imbalances that can contribute to stomach issues like nervousness.
- Use 1-2 drops in a cup of tea to support digestion.
- Mix 2 drops with 3-4 drops of carrier oil and massage in a clockwise motion on your belly.
- Great for kids tummy troubles.
Read more about DigestZen HERE
- 45 cents per drop
- Do not take internally
- Soothing and cooling oil blend
- Great for a soothing massage
- Dilute with a carrier oil, 1-2 drops of Deep Blue with 4 drops of carrier oil.
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
- Rub on your lower back or shoulders after a long day.
Read more about Deep Blue HERE